Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Again...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

If you've followed this blog for a while, you might recognize these photos from last summer's Elle & Nokia Style Correspondent competition. Never one to reuse content, I thought it would be fun to make an exception just this once and take a little stroll down memory lane... That was such a fun summer for me, and looking back, I can't help but notice how much my style has evolved over the past year (not to mention my photoshop skills � shudder!). But regardless of said "growth" in the personal style department, elements of that time remain in the form of hats and full-length hemlines... I guess some things never change, huh?

Thanks for reading, and be sure to pop over to Fashion Magazine's Style Panel today to see how your fave bloggers sport hats... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment