Friday, March 8, 2013

Strasbourg Shopping


This beautiful jacket is one I picked up on my last trip to France, which was about a month ago now. I happened into a Karen Millen shop in Strasbourg and instantly fell in love with nearly everything in the store. I brought back this jacket and also a dress, which was a surprise since I don't normally do any shopping when I'm in Strasbourg, the shops generally being closed by the time I leave work and go into town. This time my coworker and I ended up with a few hours to kill between the end of a short work day and the time we needed to catch our train.

The few things I brought back from the trip have given my wardrobe a much-needed boost; I was hitting a point where I was terribly bored with everything in there.



Jacket: Karen Millen
Jewelry: Metal Pointu
Top: Sunhee Moon
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Modern Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment