Monday, August 2, 2010

Vacation Rental


I wasn't thrilled with the way these off-white tights looked with this outfit, but it was too cold that day for nude fishnets and these were really the best/only option I had. Black tights would have probably been better, but I didn't have any that weren't completely solid, and I felt that dark, solid tights would look too heavy for a summer day, no matter how cold a day it was. This just served to remind me that it's high time for me to place another order with Sock Dreams, and get myself some more patterned tights.


Cardigan, top: thrifted
Belt: Lazaro
Skirt: Heathen
Shoes: John Fluevog



Mark and I have been working away on the vacation rental house, and I'm happy to report that it's finally completely furnished and ready for guests. We even got our first booking already! I'm looking forward to meeting people from around the country and the world -- owning a vacation rental is the next best thing to being able to travel all the time. In fact, someday when I can finally leave the corporate world behind, I'd love to retire to a laid back town on a warm, tropical beach and run my own little B&B. In the meantime we have our adorable little cottage, which is conveniently located right behind our place. Click here to view our listing, and if you know anyone who needs vacation lodging in San Francisco, be sure to send them our way!


Here's the front of the house. I just love that inviting red door.

The main living.dining/kitchen area.
The rest of the living area. The sofa folds out into another bed, and the two sides also pull apart to reveal a table in between. A really cool concept from Nood Design.

The bedroom, complete with a really comfy mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment