Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Audi and Jess

Well, this post sort of snuck up on me -- originally Jess was going to write it, but she got bogged down and couldn't get to it, so you get me again. I have good news, though; while Jess was in town we shot a bunch of outfit photos of her, plus I cropped and readied for posting some photos that I took the last time I was in Seattle (Jess doesn't have quite the right setup just yet for taking daily outfit photos). So, hopefully you'll be seeing (and reading) more from Jess very soon.


In the meantime, here we are after a day of work -- Jess at her conservative finance office, and me at my ultra-casual biotech one. I forgot to get Jess's outfit details, but I believe the jacket is by Noa Noa and is from Narcisse in Portland. I just love how that dramatic scooped neckline has the potential to be super sexy if worn with a low-cut top, but looks quite work-appropriate when paired with this demure black and white dress. The embroidery around the neckline and all the little buttons are great details. Jess kept the outfit simple by sticking to a black and white color scheme, letting the interesting pattern of the dress and the detailing on the jacket be the outfit's focal points.


Jess's shoes are by John Fluevog and are a great example of how a funky pair of shoes can jazz up a corporate-worthy outfit. Just look at those heels! Jess is great at putting little splashes of personality into her corporate wear, as well as working her fantastic figure without being overly suggestive.

Stop in tomorrow, for a recap of 80's Night!


Audi's outfit:
T-shirt: H&M
Dress: Red Dress Shoppe
Belt: Audra Jean
Skirt: Zara
Boots: from Scoop in Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment