Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Incorrigible


Spencer is a lousy photo subject; he won't sit still and inevitably whatever cute thing he's doing that makes you reach for the camera is immediately ceased as soon as he figures out what you're up to. This one was the best of the bunch, and as you can see he had quickly gotten bored and figured he'd just take a break.

This was a weekend outfit; in fact, I wore it for my birthday brunch. I realized that day just what makes me so uncomfortable about maxi skirts: they just feel too breezy and casual for the office. I love wearing this skirt on a weekend, and I got loads of use out of it when I was vacationing in Aix-en-Provence, but at the office it feels awkward, not to mention the fact that I roll over the hem with my office chair. I think this one may just need to be relegated to my days off in order to get the full enjoyment of it.

It's been awhile since you've seen Spencer; he's fully grown now and weighs about 75 pounds. I'm sharing this photo just so you can appreciate how much larger he is than Georgie now, but it shows off one of Spencer's bad habits: yes, my dog is an incorrigible crotch-sniffer. It makes for a lot of embarrassment and apologies at the dog park.

Top: LA Made
Scarf: Rapsodia (Argentina)
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment