Thursday, October 11, 2012

Neglected


For this outfit I hauled out a couple of items that have been long neglected in my wardrobe. I've had both the pants and the boots for ages, but for some reason they just don't get used that much. The boots are tough for me because they have a long pointy toe, something I'm not terribly comfortable with because I feel like it makes my size 9 feet look gargantuan. However, under pants they work really well because that same pointy toe elongates my legs, especially when the boots match the pants as well as they do here.

The top is another purchase from my Minnesota trip. My hotel was right down the street from Saks Off Fifth, where I spent a couple of hours one morning snapping up a few great deals. Between the discounted prices, an extra discount for being on the mailing list, and no sales tax on clothes, I cleaned up.

Cardigan: Max Studio
Top: Calvin Klein
Pants: Liquid
Boots: Jo Ghost (you can get a closer view of them here)
Bag: Boktier

No comments:

Post a Comment