Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Twins


This top and its twin (which is blue with white stripes) get a lot of wear on the weekends but are rarely seen on the blog. I love the crisscrossing panels and the interesting take on the basic striped shirt. For this outfit I went with a vaguely nautical look by adding the orange scarf and navy bag. The stripes in the shirt are actually black and not navy, but in my opinion it doesn't really matter.

The shoes are also twins, of my black wedges. I don't have many duplicates in my wardrobe, but I fell in love with the unfussy design and cushioned footbed of these shoes, so when my mom gave me a Zappos gift certificate for my birthday, I grabbed this second pair in pewter. They have a soft metallic finish that has just the right amount of shine for a casual daytime outfit.

Scarf: Banana Republic
Top: Anthropologie
Bag: Michael Kors
Pants: Cynthia Steffe
Shoes: Cole Haan
Canine accessory: Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment