Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Momentous

Holy smokes! How could I have been so remiss in directing you to the guest post I wrote for gorgeous Clare's blog?? This is what happens when you get old, folks -- and when you're in the midst of moving. At any rate, it's certainly not too late to stop in and check it out. Clare is running a whole series of "Fashion Is..." posts and kindly asked me to contribute a few words about fashion as a creative outlet. Click here to read it!

As you can see, this is not my usual background. It was one of those hectic days; the good camera was over at Mark's place because he was taking shop photos, and I was on my way to have cocktails that evening with Chelsea. Mark's place being closer to where she and I were meeting, I went there instead of home and took my outfit photos in front of the rather ghetto-looking setup we have for the shop photos. Looking at these photos makes me really, really happy that we'll have more space and better lighting very soon.

Ordinarily I would've just skipped the photos and recreated the outfit to some extent another time, but since this was the momentous occasion of meeting Chelsea, I had to immortalize it! And oh look, I'm wearing my Skunkfunk dress with my Skunkfunk skirt -- also a first!

Dress and skirt: Skunkfunk
Belt: Lazaro
Leggings: Foot Traffic, via Sock Dreams
Vivian Girl Shoes: John Fluevog

No comments:

Post a Comment